Blog profile Links Misc Last words
About Us

Welcome to our blog.It's a shared blog between us.We share our life.There will be not interesting as now, if we couldn't found each other in our life.
Disclaimer

This is our blog, our rules, our world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.Please respect our blog.Just click hereif you're not agree with us.We will not force you to read our blog.

Tagboard


Archives


Quick Links

Nana
Yuko


Credits

Designer: Cynna
Editor: Yuko
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger


Hello Everyone, Hello YuKo.
Lolz..

NaNa hates unexpectated so much.
Why I never expect that my lovely Digi broadband will seperate into TWO!! Could you imagine a pendrive seperate itself? Damn IT.

Wonder only can get a new one. LOL.


Hmmm... And wondering what happened on YuKo, maybe she dun like her hairstyle.
Regretting now, because I actually wrote something on her plurk the night she discuss with her friends about hair-do. If I didn't delete it, maybe she won't get her hair done with those friends. ==
Anyhow, will meet her tomorrow. ^^
Babe, I'm having lot of stories to share. I know you having damn much to crap too.. Haha..
See you ya..